Employment verification inquires may be faxed to (916) 561-4501.
Resumes are regularly reviewed when submitted in response to posted job vacancies. For consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you are applying for noted in the subject header. Applicants who most closely meet the skills required of an open position will be contacted directly by someone from our staff.
Phone calls, in-person visits or resume status inquiries are not available due to high applicant volume.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision benefits, and employer-paid life/accidental death/long-term disability insurance, 401(k) match, 9 paid holidays, paid vacation, an onsite café, exercise facility and covered parking garage.
Desktop Support Analyst
The Desktop Support Analyst provides three-tier support for CFBF over a multitude of platforms possessing a background in handling different software and hardware needs of computers and users. The Desktop Support Analyst applies logic, great customer service skills, and vast technical knowledge to remediate technical issues, both hardware and software with minimal supervision.
- Diagnose and resolve nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
- Create alternative methods of completing tasks, correcting user errors and system inconsistencies.
- Participate in hardware and software reviews and recommend purchases.
- Maintain inventory of installed software/hardware, manage software licensing and create policies and procedures for upgrades.
- Manage hardware/software vendors to verify timely product order/delivery to ensure new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
- Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
- Document procedures, standards, best practices configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions.
- Provide support to off-site and remote users
- Continually update and enhance basic skills in hardware, software and systems through your own efforts and company training.
- Be proactive in anticipating and resolving problems. Take ownership and initiative for problem resolution, spot potential problem areas, analyze solutions, propose resolution and ensure implementation.
- Take the term “customer service” to heart, providing dependable and flexible service and solutions.
- Embrace working in a team setting. Know your teammates, give them credit for their successes and offer help and assistance.
- Volunteer or consult for diverse roles to build your skills in other areas.
- Be adept at reading, writing, interpreting, and applying technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or at least 2 years equivalent work experience.